CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suspicious.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Suspicious............. Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious.............   Suspicious............. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:36 pm

When I tried to log on I got a message saying that there had been some suspicious activity on my account. They wanted me to put in my name and password so I ignored it and logged on again normally.
It might have been nothing but I thought it was some kind of virus that it wanted to implant. I've had a few of them in the past and one that came through facebook robbed £790 from my wife's bank account! Ali got the money back and anyway she could always have sold some of them shoes and handbags if they'd got away with it!

Just thought I'd warn everyone. Maybe they were after robbing my endless supply of smileysSuspicious............. 86440241_K7TwQ9ft_fart2
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Suspicious............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious.............   Suspicious............. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Strange that andy ive never had owt like that Suspicious............. Big-smiley-003
Back to top Go down

Suspicious.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB :: GENERAL :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: