CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept Empty
PostSubject: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Few of us who made Morecambeeeee were up for a test drive of Trader Jacks on Sept 15th 12 mid day lunch time.
See thee there and thanks Jimbo for the info.
Wey a hey!!
TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept 390316
Back to top Go down
Jimbo
scorpion
scorpion
Jimbo

Number of posts : 26
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 am

will call in some time this week let them know we calling up .will let you know ok
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

I will be joining the testing commitee. I won't be testing the scooter parking though. I'll be walking so I can give the ale testing my fullest attention. It's a big ask but I think I'm up to it. TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept 113237 TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept 727254
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

Yes we must be forced to test this ale to the limits of endurance, its going to be a struggle. Burp
Back to top Go down
Jimbo
scorpion
scorpion
Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 am

will call in today ok will let you all know later mod for show skin for life mod n skin
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Just looking at a site called www.best-pubs.co.uk
This is what I copied about Trader Jack's

Danny & Johny
Hi im Danny and my Buisness Partner Johny Are the New Landlords of Trader Jacks, and we welcome all to the pub its on to bigger and better things, so please come down and enjoy out hospitality 12-3 happy jacks hour cheapest pint £1.80 dearest £2.40
Monday, September 10, 2012 Rating: rosettes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon Red lipstick on landlord
Creepy Homosexual landlord who will try and chat you up.
Saturday, August 18, 2012 Rating: No rosettes

So if Danny gets the hots for me will Johny get all jealous of the bitch and want to scratch his eyes out?

I'm not arf lookin' forward to tomorrow. TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept 845976 Think I'll print this to show at the bar to try to get a bit of clarification.

Back to top Go down
Jimbo
scorpion
scorpion
Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm

been in and seen there saft sort it ok thay will do food as well when on run or praty ok
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 am

Now this could be interesting and thanks for the tip Andrew. I bet spitster goes in there
What a gay day!

Web Site: http://traderjacks-chorley.co.uk/

Last edited by Leapster on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pup
pup

Number of posts : 443
HOMETOWN : euxton
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 am

so what happened to traders then we turned up ont bike,no one to be seen,?????????????
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Results….
1/ Trader Jacks has plenty of space, lots of rooms and big outside. Had a piano so we had a go on it.
2/ We also had a look at a couple of others which had on Half Nelson ale which was very good, so much so I cant remember name of pub. Personally I liked the last pub we went in..what was it called Jimbo mate?

Anyhow, TD has plenty of space and the ale was OK.
Andrew and Jimbo also attended so they will also give some feedback I expect

Pupster meeting time was 12 with Jimbo in first then me and Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:10 pm

It was the Prince of Wales we went in last. It was the best pub with the best beer. TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept 113237 Parking is not so good, though. Anybody from out of town trying to find it won't find it as easy. So pro's and con's really.
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

TA for remindin me Andrew and was very good quality ale in there. Lets see owe the final vote goes.

6 of us have voted with 1 not bothered so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept   TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept Empty

Back to top Go down

TRADER JACKS TEST DRIVE 15th Sept
Page 1 of 1