CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pucture tyre stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
road runner ian

road runner ian

Number of posts : 84
HOMETOWN : heath charnock
Registration date : 2009-07-17

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

m8 doing the liquid you put in your tyres to stop flats £6 a tyre 07976598770 ask for ste
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm

thats bloody cheap.. the last lot i got was £25 off barry turner.. what make is it ian?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

is it just a cannister and do you put it in when you have a flat ?????????????????
Back to top Go down
road runner ian

road runner ian

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:55 am

Hi, spoke to the lad the make is puncturesafe it was ultraseal. he will insert into your tyre and doing the reinflating of your tyre. it goes into your tyre to stop a puncture forming. hope that makes sense. thanks for the interest pucture tyre stuff 380454
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am

So basically you pump this stuff into your tyres .And then you will NOT get a puncture again??
Back to top Go down
road runner ian

road runner ian

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 am

yes m8 the lad will pump it into your tyres and you should not get a puncture pucture tyre stuff 380454
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:15 am

A bloke went round the world on 1 back tyre. He got 31 punctures but it never went flat!
I've got Puncture seal in the back of mine. With a tube it might not fix the puncture but at least it should go down slowly so you get plenty of warning. Also it never loses pressure. I check it every so often and it's always the same. Good for lazy sods, then. pucture tyre stuff 971796
I got it when I had a puncture in the back of my auto. You can leave it for the life of the tyre, which I did. One tube cost £20 but I've done 3 or 4 tyres with it. With a tube you can put the valve at the top overnight then let the air out and use the tube again if you're really tight fisted.
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

SCOOTLIFE can now offer 'Puncturesafe' for safer riding.

This is not a foam, or a get home product. It is a permanent seal that is applied "before the puncture occurs". Helps to extend tyre life too.

Check out www.puncturesafe.com for more info.

Cost is £25.00 for both 10" or 12" wheels.

Bit pricey, that!

http://www.puncturesafe.com/home1.htm

There's a link to their website.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:52 pm

So ians mate at £6 a tyre is a bargain
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 am

lad i know from wrexham had it in,he picked a nail up doin 70 in hte fast lane on a ts1, he felt a bit of a wobble and managed to get to the hard shoulder safely and watched his back tyre go down slowley.. no blow out!

well worth it especially in tubless (like your bike paul and a gts ect) where youve no spare..
Back to top Go down
hspring
scorpion
scorpion
hspring

Number of posts : 199
HOMETOWN : BLACKBURN
Registration date : 2010-05-15

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 am

That's really cheap. I wouldn't mind having that done in my tyres :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pucture tyre stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: pucture tyre stuff   pucture tyre stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

pucture tyre stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB :: FOR SALE/WANTED :: LAMBRETTAS/VESPAS/SPARES-
Jump to: