CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JOINING YOUR CLUB

Go down 
+3
Leapster
ste
hspring
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hspring
scorpion
scorpion
hspring

Number of posts : 199
HOMETOWN : BLACKBURN
Registration date : 2010-05-15

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:38 pm

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A VESPA, I WAS HOPING TO JOINING YOUR CLUB AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD ANY OTHER FEMALE MEMBERS, AND ALSO BEING A NOVICE RIDER WOULD I BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE RIDE OUTS.
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm

wouldnt be a problem at all.. why not pop down to hop pocket last wednesday of the month (26th i think) and meet us.. and yeah weve female members,my missus will be there (drivin me cus im out of action for time being)JOINING YOUR CLUB 304902 . also leapy lee lives accrington way so you could have a ride over wi him.. thats if HE can keep up with YOU!!!JOINING YOUR CLUB 380454
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:04 am

hspring
Hi. I would be pleased to ride to Blackburn and you could follow me to Chorley for the club meet on the eve 26th if it helps. I'm a steady rider so you will be fine. Send me a PM message if you would like to pick up on the offer.

My wife also joins in the club fun as well and we also have some other girl members...not including Ste. That's if I can keep up with you indeed Ste!

Joking apart, its not a problem to come over on the 26th and show you the way hey.

Best Leapster.
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:58 am

'I'm a steady rider'!!!
JOINING YOUR CLUB 93983 JOINING YOUR CLUB 93983 JOINING YOUR CLUB 93983 JOINING YOUR CLUB 253774
Back to top Go down
Auntie Val

Auntie Val

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:16 pm

JOINING YOUR CLUB 326829
See you soon Helen
Back to top Go down
lee
scorpion
scorpion
lee

Number of posts : 618
HOMETOWN : EUXTON
Registration date : 2007-03-15

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:09 pm

JOINING YOUR CLUB 60221 Hi my Mrs is also a member and rides her own scooter, so come down to meet everyone soon. JOINING YOUR CLUB 304902 JOINING YOUR CLUB 304902 JOINING YOUR CLUB 304902
Back to top Go down
Andy Mac
scorpion
scorpion
Andy Mac

Number of posts : 259
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-10-19

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

steady rider JOINING YOUR CLUB 845976 JOINING YOUR CLUB 477114 JOINING YOUR CLUB Fisherprice%2BReady%2BSteady%2BRider
Back to top Go down
smallframe vw addict

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-20

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:12 am

is the next meeting this wednesday or thursday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOINING YOUR CLUB   JOINING YOUR CLUB Empty

Back to top Go down

JOINING YOUR CLUB
Page 1 of 1