CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion! Empty
PostSubject: Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion!   Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:06 pm

We set sail for Cleethorpes scooter rally Friday early and it were already a boilin, with the camp site fillin up quickly and by lunch time Saturday the camp site was jammers and they had to turn new campers away. I’ve never seen so many scooters in one town and everywhere you went there was plenty of entertainment all day long. Saturday it was 31 degrees so we teamed up with some other lads for a ride on the steam train which was funny. The railway had scooter sounds playing all day as did just about everyone else plus some real ale was on and that was packed out as well. The only minor grip was the packed ride out which was a bit disorganised perhaps but brillianto none the less. What I really liked was on the camp site/show ground the organisers gave a good amount of time to young rides and there was quite a group of them by the afternoon hanging out together which was good for the future of scootering. I’d go so far as to say it was the best organised rally I have ever been to and a credit to them all. The custom show was excellent as was the parts fair with some pretty amazing deals on and I got quite a bit for me scooter with some hefty savings. There was a firm there selling some new quality vinyl’s with professional style graphics and these were popular. I counted 4 or 5 motorcycles and lost count of how many scooters 70% of which were probably Lammys. Pretty amazing rally and we shall remember this for a bit, especially the Theakston’s  Lightfoot and the firm selling Italian ice cream.
Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion! Cleevo10
Back to top Go down

Cleethorpes Scotter Rally were champion!
Page 1 of 1