CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scorpions camping weekend????????

Go down 
+3
ste
Paul
Duxuk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Scorpions camping weekend???????? Empty
PostSubject: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

During a sober moment at the Pogues we talked a bit about a camping weekend/mini rally of our own. Scorpions camping weekend???????? 155171
We could tie it in with the LSA Morcambe rideout on 9th September. Scorpions camping weekend???????? 304902

Here's the plan but any other suggestions would be welcome.
We camp at Hall More campsite 11 miles north of Morcambe and 43 miles from Chorley. If you are too soft for proper camping you can use a "camping pod". That's somewhere between a chalet and a wooden hut, but they look very cosy. (I'll be in me caravan so I'll be alright!)

There's a bar nearby that does all day food and Scorpions camping weekend???????? 727254. I might be able to feed the needy!

SATURDAY.........Rideout to Bowness/Windermere the "back way". It's one of the best roads I've ever been on. A real joy to ride. At Bowness there are loads of places to eat from a pie from Gregg's to posh nosh.

There's plenty to do in the area, it's a fantastic coast and it's recognised as an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty"

If anybody fancies a bit of sport we could go "flatty treading" at low tide. You paddle into the shallows with yer kex rolled up and when you feel a fin with your bare foot you bend down and pick up the flounder. It'll flap about a bit and is bound to end up in sombody's clothing!

SUNDAY................Sober up and do Morcambe.

Scorpions camping weekend???????? 1091206317 What do you think?????????
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

That sounds Superb andy only one problem i go on me holidays that weekend Scorpions camping weekend???????? 657329 But nothing to stop the rest of you doing it i suggested something like this a while back so your weekender andy could be a taster this is what i had planned click here
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 pm

falls good for me.. were away the week after (which ive just realised is rhyl!!) but that weekends free for me. soo im up for it (but NOT if its like its been this week!!..to old and i'll be in a tent!)..
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Ste, you've got CAMPING POD written all over you. That's camping lite Scorpions camping weekend???????? 657329 still, if you can tolerate the Pogues you're man enough for anything. Elaine will keep you warm,I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 pm

haha,dont make me laugh andy.. do ya mean the sleeping bag robber!!! anyway shes working that weekend!

i like tents that are made from bricks and mortar Scorpions camping weekend???????? 585502
Back to top Go down
pup
pup

Number of posts : 443
HOMETOWN : euxton
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:27 am

ive got one of them ste but there a bastard to put up Scorpions camping weekend???????? 845976
Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 am

Sounds good Andy. I'm working Sunday but be back for den. Count us both in.
Back to top Go down
hspring
scorpion
scorpion
hspring

Number of posts : 199
HOMETOWN : BLACKBURN
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Hoping too as well. but don't know me shift yet x ive put in for the weekend off
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

We're not going up to the caravan til the weekend after next, so the 22nd July, when I'll get some prices for a tent. (Or a campimg pod for softies) If there are enough of us I'm sure they'll let us use the second field where you don't get electric hook up so it'll be cheaper.
Course I'll have elec and gas and an indoor bog etc. Scorpions camping weekend???????? 971796 but it costs the price of a decent Vespa per year Scorpions camping weekend???????? 755472

Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 am

Andy. We will be more than happy to take our large tent. You could sleep about 10 in it without a problem if everyone wants to muck in.
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 am

That's a good idea I'm sure it will make it a lot cheaper for everybody, Leapster.

I bet we'll be able to hear all the farting and snoring from our caravan. Scorpions camping weekend???????? 845976

You could get an electric hook up for anything you want, like Ste's electric blanket or some decent music. Scorpions camping weekend???????? 614730 It's strictly no noise after 11pm but I'm sure we'll be in the bar then Scorpions camping weekend???????? 113237
Back to top Go down
Jimbo
scorpion
scorpion
Jimbo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 pm

am up for it sound good to me
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm

A tent costs £18 a night. I'm paying £17 a night at Brid so it's similar. You will only need money for food and beer apart from that though and if Leapster takes his 10 berth tent then it's only £1.80 a night each!
Scorpions camping weekend???????? 155171 Scorpions camping weekend???????? 666189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend????????   Scorpions camping weekend???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorpions camping weekend????????
Page 1 of 1