CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scorpions camping weekend..............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Scorpions camping weekend.............. Empty
PostSubject: Scorpions camping weekend..............   Scorpions camping weekend.............. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:06 pm

What about a camping weekend to tie in with the Lancs Alliance rideout to Windermere?
My caravan's on a cracking campsite about 3 miles from Milnthorpe where the rideout starts on Sunday 12th May.
You could come up on Friday 10th or Saturday 11th and camp for one or two nights.
Campings about £18 per tent per night but if there were a few tents I'd try to get a deal.
For Ste, or anybody else who's canvasphobic you can get a camping pod which is like a posh shed! Warm and cosy, you can have a barbie outside and they sleep 4, easy.
We're in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There's a good bar on the other campsite, owned by the same bloke, which is about a quater of a mile away. They do food all day. I'm doing it even if I'm on my lonesome. Scorpions camping weekend.............. 1091206317

Hold on, hold on............don't all rush at once. Scorpions camping weekend.............. 155171
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend..............   Scorpions camping weekend.............. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:58 am

A big thumbs up to Andy for trying to sort something out for the club .
Unfortunately im pre booked for the Berwick rally.
Hope you get some interest on this one Andy and thanks for showing real interest in the club and trying to sort something out pal. Scorpions camping weekend.............. 155171
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend..............   Scorpions camping weekend.............. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Cheers, Paul Scorpions camping weekend.............. 60221

Here's the definition of "club"

club, Noun

1.An association dedicated to a particular interest or activity.
2.A heavy stick with a thick end, esp. one used as a weapon.

Might take number 2 to get anybody to commit to a camping weekend! I'm sure you can cram 2 or 3 ridge tents on a pitch so you can make it cheap as chips. Or share a camping pod. Just turn up with a sleeping bag. It'll cost aboiut a fiver a night each.

Back to top Go down
Leapster
scorpion
scorpion
Leapster

Number of posts : 609
HOMETOWN : LAND OF THE DAFT!
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend..............   Scorpions camping weekend.............. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

Andrew should just about be able to make ride oot but busy weekend for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions camping weekend..............   Scorpions camping weekend.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorpions camping weekend..............
Page 1 of 1