CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belgian Rally next year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Belgian Rally next year? Empty
PostSubject: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Last weekend we missed the Dirty Devils SC Dirty Weekender!
It could be one for next year. This was no. 7 so hopefully they'll keep on with it.
www.myspace.com/dirty_weekender
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 pm

i reckon thats a good shout andy. lets get a list going before january and decide what we fancy.. i know we said we'd do somtyhing differnet.. but i reckon we could put a few in.. still want t do spain."ye ye" sounds good un?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

im up for it if it doesnt clash with a national rally stall , work ,cash you get the jist
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

between us we can work a euro rally calender out for next year and work out what we fancy.. i really want to do a bit over that there europe, not arsed how we do it but a rally for 2 days .. away for 5?!!
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I remember Paul saying how hard it is to find Euro rallies and he's right. My tip is to get a list of clubs in different countries, then look on their websites. At the minute it's usually about what they've just done but in the spring we should be able to get a list of what's coming up. Belgian Rally next year? 666189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgian Rally next year?   Belgian Rally next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Belgian Rally next year?
Page 1 of 1