CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home improvements...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Home improvements........... Empty
PostSubject: Home improvements...........   Home improvements........... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:05 pm

I got a cheap dual seat off Ebay. £25 plus a tenner postage, mine was the only bid. OK it's not the same quality as a Vespa origional but it's in as new condition.

Home improvements........... Newseat001_zps5f6f92c5

It might have looked better with a vintage seat but that would have cost and probably been tatty. I managed to keep the spare wheel carrier by a bit of trickery. It should be better into headwinds now. For that price I'm well chuffed. Home improvements........... 184664
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Home improvements...........   Home improvements........... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 am

bargain andy.. now,put that hacksaw to good use and shed a few more pounds for a few more mph's lol !
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Home improvements...........   Home improvements........... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 am

Wot was wrong with the twin seats andy .
Back to top Go down
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Home improvements...........   Home improvements........... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Paul wrote:
Wot was wrong with the twin seats andy .

I always felt like I was sat too high with the old saddle. It feels more stable now I'm sat lower down. Also it cuts the wind resistance a bit. It revs out so easily now in top that it needs gearing up so I'm fitting a 4.00 section tyre which are a lot fatter.

I'd accept a reasonable offer for the twin seats. The front was new when i got it and is immaculate. The back pad is not as good quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home improvements...........   Home improvements........... Empty

Back to top Go down

Home improvements...........
Page 1 of 1