CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHORLEY SCORPIONS SCOOTER CLUB

Just a small town Scooter Club in Lancashire !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More home improvements............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duxuk
scorpion
scorpion
Duxuk

Number of posts : 207
HOMETOWN : Chorley
Registration date : 2011-07-01

More home improvements............ Empty
PostSubject: More home improvements............   More home improvements............ EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 pm

I couldn't find a front carrier on Ebay at a decent price so I made my own..................

More home improvements............ Frontcarrier002_zps26e23713

I had all the metal and paint so it didn't cost a penny, but I did buy the rubbers for £7.30 inc. postage.
I didn't want to show it in public so I put it on a scooter forum...............they loved it so now I can go out with it fitted and shouldn't get ridiculed......though there's no guarantee of that. More home improvements............ 197669
Back to top Go down
Paul
Paul

Number of posts : 2986
HOMETOWN : chorley
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: More home improvements............   More home improvements............ EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 pm

That's cool that Andy .You should knock a few up and sell them on the rallies
Well done.
Back to top Go down
ste
ste

Number of posts : 1042
HOMETOWN : THE DIRTY SUBURBS OF WIGAN
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: More home improvements............   More home improvements............ EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

andy,seriously mate,you want to look at making some 2 in one back rest/carriers for gts's. theres a choice of..wait for it .. 2 backrests and 1 carrier which you need to buy before you can have a backrest.. ludicrous!

well over £250 if you want to use a gts 2 up with luggage and thats before you even look at a front carrier..

massive gap in the market for someone with a bit of no how..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More home improvements............   More home improvements............ Empty

Back to top Go down

More home improvements............
Page 1 of 1